Math is a Game Intelligence & Counting Sticks & Activity Pre-K, Kindergarten Educational Math Toy
$9.18 + FREE SHIPING for orders over $35
In Stock | 75 items sold before
It can cultivate baby’s operating and thinking ability. Let babies learn and grow up in the process of playing wooden numbers. Vivid colors deepen babies’ recognition of colors. You can teach baby basic math operations, for example addition and subtraction. To start from simple, they slowly learn to. Babies are very smart.
- 0-1 year old babies: Teach him/her to learn to recognize and distinguish colors.
- 1-2 years old babies: Teach them to learn to count how many colors are there.
- 2-3 years old babies: They already have the concept of number and quantity.
- More than 3 years old babies: You can teach baby division and multiplication.
Wooden Material & Ergonomic Design: With the help of size wise design package it’s easy to carry anywhere, with the sizes of sticks, numbers and math signs it’s very easy to play&learn in a kids table with the fingers of little’s
Product Size: Approx 23 x 15 x 2.2 cm / 9.06 x 5.91 x 0.87 inch
- 52 Counting Rods
- 19 Number Cards (2 sets of 0 to 8 and a number 9)
- 5 Math Signs
- Wooden Box